A Product Of The iGeneration

This blog is where I make commentary on everything from serious world and American issues to the stupid crap that celebrities do, say, and get away/don't get away with. To read my personal thoughts and about my everyday life, go to www.xanga.com/rhymemaster0515.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

First Entry

Okie dokie, I just set up my blogger blog and this is the point: I already have a Xanga blog that focuses on my personal life. If you want to visit it, go to the following link:

http://www.xanga.com/rhymemaster0515

This blog, on the other hand, is sorta a commentary blog. This is where I talk about my thoughts on different current events and issues effect America and the world today. Enjoy reading into my news-ridden 15-year-old mind, and have a great day. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home